EASY SOFTWARE Management Board
Effective October 7, 2013, the Supervisory Board of EASY SOFTWARE AG appointed Mr. Willy Cremers as a full member of the Management Board. Mr. Cremers has been able to demonstrate his competence over many years in executive positions, including such positions at Siemens AG and Siemens Nixdorf AG.
The Supervisory Board of EASY SOFTWARE AG
Oliver Krautscheid is a chairman of multiple supervisory boards, a financial expert, and shareholding manager with more than 20 years of professional experience. He is currently working as a partner in a family holding company founded by him, which is named value Investor Partners GbR. He is president of the governing board of The Fantastic Company AG, headquartered in Switzerland.
Moreover, he is represented on supervisory committees of other companies listed on the stock exchange: chairman of EPG Engineered nanoProducts Germany AG and CD Deutsche Eigenheim AG, as well as a member of the Supervisory Board of Heliocentris Energy Solutions AG.
Prior to that, he worked for the following consulting and auditing companies: Arthur Andersen, McKinsey & Co., and KPMG, where until 2004 he served as a partner in the Financial Advisory Services division. Mr. Krautscheid studied business administration at the University of Cologne, where he obtained a degree in business administration.
Stefan ten Doornkaat
- Born in Düsseldorf, Germany, in 1964.
- Studying law at the University of Bayreuth.
- Apprenticeship at District Court Düsseldorf. Secondary employment with an attorney and tax consultant during apprenticeship.
- 1996: Admission to the German bar at District Court Düsseldorf.
- Initially working for a tax consultant as a self-employed person; at the same time setting up his own office
- 2003: Admission to the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf
- Spokesman of the Schutzgemeinschaft der Kapitalanleger e.V. (SdK – Association for the Protection of Capital Investors)
- Foreign languages: English (written and spoken)
Born in 1969 and living in Kaiserslautern (Germany), Thomas Mayerbacher is an independent business consultant focusing on business and operative excellence, change and turnaround management, as well as finance and cost control. After successfully graduating from university to become a qualified industrial engineer in 1997, his career started off at Deloitte & Touche. Since 2011 Mr. Mayerbacher has been a member of the Management Board (CFO), and from mid-2013 he has shaped the international turnaround and essential strategic change of the REALTECH group as part of his overall responsibility as CEO. As a chairman of the board of directors, he was until 2014 responsible for future and profit oriented restructuring of REALTECH AG.
He has been a member of the Supervisory Board of EASY SOFTWARE AG since July 9, 2015.