Release 3.1.50 provides a lot of new features
EASY NOTES combines IBM® Lotus Notes®/Domino® with the comfort and security of the most modern document management systems. You have at your disposal tools which can be integrated seamlessly into work environments and simplify overlapping processes. Version 3.1.50 of EASY NOTES offers to users, administrators and EASY partners a lot of new functions, even greater stability, and a significant increase in performance.
Alongside the reduction in the workload of the databases and the decrease in the storage volumes, with EASY NOTES documents can make external processes and files available without any resulting losses. Accompanying the multiplicity of Notes functions, high-quality enhancements are available in offline mode and in the browser based IBM Lotus iNotes.
The most important new functions of version 3.1.50 at a glance:
- You can run the setup directly on the IBM Domino server
- The client components are at your disposal immediately with a modular design as email, forms and offline, individually or in a combination
- EASY NOTES offline is fully integrated as a rich client plug-in in IBM Notes
- The components automatically update themselves in the future
- EASY BUSINESS INTERFACE SERVICE (EBIS) is the standardised EASY interface for all ECM systems. They can also use EBIS for other interfaces
- No additional licence costs are incurred for the EASY NOTES rendering
- You can assign print masks separately for rendering requests
- The rendering supports the production of PDF and PDF/A formats
- EASY NOTES now supports IBM iNotes 9.0
- From version 8.5.4 of IBM Lotus Domino onwards you can access archived mail documents with your Smartphone using iNotes
- You can expand the standard functions, for example manual archiving or the reproduction of documents, using LotusScript
- You can individually and directly access in Script those documents which are processed by the order
EASY NOTES – your advantages at a glance:
- Noticeably higher stability and enhanced performance, particularly when importing and exporting
- Significant improvement of the background document recovery with orders
- EASY NOTES works completely with the “Attachment and Object Service” (DAOS) available from IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 onwards
- Access to and research on synchronised documents are now also available in an offline environment
- Optimised configuration database in terms of accessibility and user management
- Topic based separated documentation
You can find further information with regard to EASY NOTES on this >site<. Your personal contact person at EASY SOFTWARE AG will also be happy to help you further.